Monday, November 9, 2009

Dream

I don't really remember any dreams that I have had lately but one dream I can remember from a long time ago and I have had this dream more than once. It starts out Micheal and I are walking across the Concord bridge, and them this vehicle rolls up and people jump out and they went after us. The picked us up and tossed us up over the railing and Mike falls but I get to hold on and they people took off. While I hang there I hear a helicopter and it flew by and it come back by again and drops down a ladder and so I garb the ladder and begin to climb. I don't know who it is until I get into the chopper and its my dad. That's all i can think of about that dream but its just sicks around in my mind because I have had this dream more than one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment