Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coffee

I am a new comer to coffee, we just purchased a sweet new coffee machine. Its awesome there is these things called "K-cups" they are little disposable containers with coffee in them, there is all sorts of kinds, my favorite kind is the Carmel French Vanilla. Coffee is good but I don't think it is a everyday thing to do, I only drink coffee if its cold out I don't enjoy hot drinks on warm days, it just doesn't mix well with me. Most of the time I just use the coffee machine for hot water so I can make myself a glass of hot chocolate, id choose hot chocolate over coffee any day, I'm going to start my coffee addiction till I'm older when I am all grown up because I heard that coffee stunts your growth, I'm not done growing just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment