Monday, April 26, 2010

My vacation

April vacation is my favorite one of the year, I started off by playing ping pong every day this week. I never played in my life and I got pretty good at it too. I didn't do much the week we had off, I did some lawn work took out my lawn mowers greased the up, wash them. The last weekend my brother came up and he took camper out of my back yard and brought it back to Mass with him. My sister spent her vacation in Dubai visiting her boy friend and his father. She went on a camel safari, went to the zoo, visited the largest building in the country that her boy friend's father had engineered. Its a really rich country over there and his father is loaded with money. Well my vacation wasn't to bad it could of been better but I enjoyed it, my April vacation was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment