Thursday, May 6, 2010

Friendship is when you have a certain bond with someone who you can most of the time trust. There are many kinds of friend ship, you could be really close to someone know every about them and then there is friends who you talk to not knowing much about them but you will still consider them your friends. Friendship I expect to trust them without them going behind my back and insulting me or just talking about me. When I get into a friendship it usually is for a long time if not then its because there just not the right friend for me, there is people who is great to hang out with but you just don't want to be apart of their crowd of people. Friendship is like a bond between two people who want to be friends that you could trust and have each others back in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment