Thursday, October 22, 2009

Johnny Cash

Your Artist: Johnny Cash
Are you male of female: A boy named Sue
Describe yourself: Cocaine Blues
How do you feel about yourself: Oh Lonesome me
Describe where you currently live: Peace in the Valley
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: I've Been Everywhere
Your favorite form of transportation: Rusty Cage
Your best Friend: It Ain't me Babe
Your favorite color is: Green Green grass of home
What's the weather like: Big River
What is life to you: One piece at a Time
What is the best advice you have to give: Gods going cut you down
If you could change your name, what would it be: Man in black
Your favorite food is: Cotton Fields
How I would like to die: Solitary Man
My soul's present condition: Cry, Cry, Cry
The faults I can bear: The Girl from North Country
How would you describe your love life: Trouble in Mind
What are you going to post this as:Johnny Cash

1 comment: