Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dream Restroom

My dream rest room would be the most spectacular place in the world. It would have the most awesome toilet with sweet toilet accessories such as, built in surround sound radio, a swivel laptop stand, industrial sized Charmin double quilted toilet paper dispenser, and flat screen t.v.s in all direction. It would be have the most Fancy sink, another toilet that shoots the water up in the air, the room would be spotless and no one else would be able to use it, it would be my own private rest room. The tiles on the floor would be made of diamond with pure gold toilets, mirrors sinks and everything it made of gold. I would have a hot tub in this bathroom with 300 built in jets that have settings to all pressure point to relieve my strees. My shower would be massive, 8'x8' with a shower head at all corners, and every shower head will have different functions to spray the water, that is my dream bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment